Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family

We had a full house this weekend, and it was lovely to have everyone here. This picture just happened - I looked over and all I had to do was ask Andrew to move over a little and a couple kids sit on laps. This was Thanksgiving morning - Andrew and Greg had just gotten home from playing football, and it was before my meltdown about the toy mess in the family room that happened while I was too busy cooking in the kitchen to keep it from happening (it was not my finest moment!) Mostly I just spent time with people this weekend and didn't take too many pictures.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What an awesome picture! I had a "this-house-is-WAY-to-messy-and-if-I-step-on-one-more-toy..." meltdown on Turkey Day, too. It's okay. Your house looks beautiful and it will return to normal (whatever that is) soon.

Remember to count your blessings, Bec, and know that I'm praying for you every day, sometimes hourly. You are amazing and your passion for your family and your home is so very apparent, and I only see the pictures most of the time.

I love you.
Your family loves you.
Most of all, Jesus loves you and He won't let you forget it.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the people who were able to make your holiday -- family is waht it's all about. Glad to see Leonard's were able to come, had been watching everyone's weather forecasts hoping roads would be clear. What a wonderful way to start your holiday season. Thanks as always for sharing. hugs, grandma