Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday!

Snow! The first little flurries - here are the boys checking it out! I gave away some of my plants on Craigs List to Nancy and she told me where we could get some free firewood. Here our our efforts:
Here are my cute boys all bundled up for winter - they are not liking all this cold weather much, but boy are they cute!

Seth, can you put your hat on for me?


My adorable Gavin with the pink pacifier (thanks, Nana!) :o)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's purple!!?? Haha. Love ya Nana

Sarah said...

So cute! My girls got their first taste of snow flurries a few weeks ago, but the the 5o degree weather came back. Today they woke up to real snow falling, and during church it started to stick. I am less than thrilled, but they are really excited. The only time I'm excited for snow is if there is a snow day! Hopefully your boys will enjoy it as much as Beth and Leah do. Unfortunately, Uncle Pete won't be around to pull the sled this time. Maybe over New Years...