Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Music Night

Seth learns how to play some guitar with Papa Buzz: He is learning about frets and how they change the pitch:
Gavin joins in on the fun...till his pick falls into the guitar! :o)!
Gavin was also playing with the "potato" rock - a rock I have had since I was about 6 or 7 living in Wyoming. We had been talking to him about not throwing the rock. Instead he took it over to share with Pookie and accidentally dropped it. It hit her foot, rolled across the floor, under the desk, and down the vent that has no cover on it yet, and rattled under the floor! All the adults in the room started laughing - I tried really hard not to, but couldn't help it. When Gavin saw us laughing he started crying. Then Andrew comes running in because of hearing the rock in the ductwork. I insist that I need it back and move the desk, reach in, and pull out a matchbox car! I could feel the edge of the rock, so Seth with his smaller arms reached in and rescued it! He wins the 'hero of the day' award!


No comments: