Saturday, November 8, 2008

This week.

We went to the zoo with our friend Emily and looked for elephants and turtles.
I rearranged the living room furniture and I love it.
We had preschool.
I clogged the kitchen sink, got it cleared, and then discovered that I clogged the pipes and flooded out the laundry room.
We are thankful for Roto-rooter and the Hogan family for loaning us their shopvac.
Today I got to sleep in and finally get all my posts on my blog.
Andrew and the boys are headed out to rake leaves.
I have bathrooms, laundry, grocery shopping to do.
We are going to make a Home Depot/Lowes run to get baseboards.
That is our life this week.
Love to everyone.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like a busy week! I hope you have some down time to relax. I'll pray you make it to Saturday without feeling too overwhelmed.