Gavin has been asking for gum for a long time. Last week we were playing outside and I let both boys have a piece of gum. It has been just recently that I have been able to trust Seth to chew the gum and not swallow it. Gavin chewed that gum forever. He lost it at one point and we first thought he swallowed it, then we discovered it on his pants - he just reached down and popped it back into his mouth. I think he chewed that piece of gum for about 3 hours. Who knew?
1 comment:
Okay, I am going to make an admission that for my entire life I have swallowed my gum! It does not cause a single problem and I wonder who decided we could not swallow it and how come we never challenge these things? I also swallow apple seeds (natural arsenic), grape seeds and occasional tangerine seeds. This may explain a few things now that I think about it! I believe moderation is the key.
Post a Comment