Friday, February 6, 2009

Thank you, Aunt Stephanie!

Aunt Stephanie got Gavin a trip to Build-a-Bear for his birthday. He has been playing with his stuffed animals a lot, and was getting a lot of comfort from his special Daddy elephant (for when Daddy is TDY or deployed) since he gave up his pacifiers on Monday. So we put elephant away, and he got a special night out w/ Mommy and Nana. He picked Doggy! And Great Gramma offered to buy him clothes for his Doggy as a birthday gift. Here is the proud naked boy and Naked Doggy!

As you can see - Gavin already loves playing with his Doggy.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow my nephew is silly. naked dog! not exactly what I pictured when I decided to get him a stuffed animal. glad he likes it.

Waitingfaithfully said...

Beccy,

Those pictures are hilarious! I'm loving the dog, the Converse, and your little nakey boy! Too cute!

Blessings to you!

Tina