
My friend Tina gave me this award. Thanks! Tina is the one person that I wish I could have spent more time getting to know when we lived in TX. I had the privilege of having her son, Brady, in youth group and got to work with her in the nursery. We prayed for their family as they waited and then brought Teddi home. And we got to see her grow more confient every week at story time at the base library. Then Seth and I prayed for her during her surgery to repair the hole in her mouth - it has been a joy for Seth to learn compassion for others. Tina is someone I love and respect as a woman, wife and mother. She has done the Air Force thing for a long time, and she is obedient and faithful in following and serving Jesus. Tina - thank you for blessing me and for being a blessing. Check out her blog:
http://oneblessednest.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment