Thursday, February 19, 2009
Youth Group.
I have been missing hanging out with teenagers. It really teaches me so much about prayer and keeps me dependant on God. Andrew and I have been waiting for a while to get involved in our new church, and last night Andrew gave me the go ahead to visit youth group. I have already met several of the girls and I had a great time hanging out with them. This is a small group - about a dozen - and you can see how much they love each other by how they laugh and play and share their challenges with each other. J.T. and Becky (the youth pastor and his fiance) are doing a great job, and I am going to love spending time with them. Andrew would love to come, too, so please pray that we can figure out a childcare solution. We would really love to do youth ministry together again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment