I am trying to go to sleep early. Really tired. Gonna check my email and blogs before bed, then I start seeing all these amazing things and I want to make them all and I am not sleepy anymore (just tired) but wanting to go downstairs and start yet ANOTHER project when I have a MILLION that I haven't finished yet!!!! CRAZY!
But they are celebrating the month of the boy at a few blogs I read, and WOW some of the great stuff I can make for my boys and for gifts: peek-a-boo toy sacks, wallets, fort kits, snack/toy bandoliers...
And cute dresses for little girls that I want to make one for myself to go with...
And spoonflower.com fabric to look at!
After we took turns being sick all week I didn't get to sew much and now I am getting antsy to start working...
I will now be good and try and read a book to distract me. Hopefully the tired will take over.
Tomorrow is a big day... Dinner and Mamma Mia at the Orpheum with my friends!!! You may actually catch a picture of me with my hair all done up! (Too bad you don't get to see all my new cute summer shoes since it may be snowing or raining tomorrow night!
1 comment:
Maybe you didn't get to wear cute summer shoes, but those boots are great!
Post a Comment