Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Valentines Day?

The boys kept telling me that Daddy didn't have an apron...Can I just say that this was the most painful project I have worked on since I got my sewing machine - rotten pattern!!!! But I FINALLY got it done, and Andrew is just so very excited to be modeling it with his veggie grill tray.

He also was player of the week on his hockey team with two goals. Here he is posing with the Screaming Weasel (did I get that right? maybe it is Screeching Weasel) that he gets to keep for a week. I caught Seth and Gavin standing on our bed admiring it sitting on Daddy's dresser this week.
And can you say "cheap entertainment" - I froze some of their toys and a baby carrot in a bowl of ice. They spent a good chunk of time trying to get the stuff out of the ice. I am going to do this again for sure.
I have another project almost completed - it just needs grommets - but it is going to have to wait till I get back from Colorado this weekend. Speaking of Colorado... I better finish packing and get some sleep. I have a LONG drive in the morning! Back next week with pictures and stories.

No comments: