Saturday, March 26, 2011
Health update...
...I visited the ENT doc. I still have a severe sinus infection (since November) and he is doing one last ditch effort to cure me with drugs before I have to have a surgery to clear out my sinuses. And I get allergy tested in about a week and a half. Friday, I got a steroid shot in the butt and some heavy duty antibiotic to try and kick this thing. I told him about being so fatigued all the time, and he is pretty convinced we have a mold problem. So we are doing a mold test in the petrie dish tonight and are going to watch and see if anything grows in it. If the problem is mold, I think that means demolition in our master bath, treating that corner of the house for mold, and the attic (as my mother-in-law reminded us that there had been signs of previous mold damage up there - supposedly attended to, though), and then doing a bathroom remodel. This is one expensive sickness as we already paid a lot of $ to get the ductwork vacuumed out (but I could feel myself breathing easier right away.) So all that to say that everything is the same and we are just making a lot of guesses as to what is going on. Hopefully the next few days will at least confirm or eliminate the mold issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm praying!
Post a Comment