Thursday, February 10, 2011

Works in Progress.

While Andrew was gone I was able to squeeze in a little bit of time cutting fabric and prepping some projects. Just working with all the beautiful fabrics makes me so happy. This first is a quilt front with rough edges. I still have to cut oodles of white squares to applique the circles and squares onto, but... Just look at these beautiful batik prints!!!
And one finished project. Liz's birthday present (never mind that it was last summer, and I cut it out in fall colors and she will have to wait till fall to use it!)
Inside pockets.
Hopefully after my stairs are done and we hit a more "normal" routine, you will start to see lots of great things getting finished. There is a term for all the creative types like me that have too many projects going on at once - UFO's - Unfinished Objects. I got a lotta them! Working on that. And personal discipline across the board. It is quite a journey. And I am enjoying it a LOT more with my honey home!!!!

No comments: