A week ago Sunday the elders prayed for me and anointed me with oil.
Last week was the first week we saw significant improvement in my wound.
We were able to let the top incision close and heal up.
Kathy was off over the weekend and I had the on call nurse change my dressings. She said that she couldn't believe how much change she saw just between the two days. She said she could hardly get the packing in on Sunday morning because it kept wanting to come back out.
This morning Kathy was surprised how little packing was in the wound. Then she tried packing it, and had the same issues. It has healed up tremendously and Kathy says that if it continues at this rate it will be healed up by Friday!!!!!! (I have my next dr. appt. scheduled for then.)
The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. Only God can truly heal, and my spirit is healing as well as my body. I am thankful. And taking a lot of naps. :o)
3 comments:
Oh sweet friend, I'm rejoicing over the news of your good report! Our Saviour does indeed heal!!
Love from Michigan~
Tina
So happy to hear that it is finally healing up well! Keep off your feet and get plenty of rest and let it get healed the rest of the way!
Hooray!
Post a Comment