Catching up with you friend. Praying that you are once again on the mend, for good! So thankful Andrew is home. Love the new pictures of the boys, they sure are growing. The new table is beautiful, wow, how blessed indeed!
And Martha? I know that feeling of the "pharmacy wait" when something uncomfortable is on the TV, which is usually nice and LOUD here on Randolph. All I can say is I'm sorry for you, and so thankful it wasn't me. Martha, Martha, Martha what were you thinking?
1 comment:
Catching up with you friend. Praying that you are once again on the mend, for good! So thankful Andrew is home. Love the new pictures of the boys, they sure are growing. The new table is beautiful, wow, how blessed indeed!
And Martha? I know that feeling of the "pharmacy wait" when something uncomfortable is on the TV, which is usually nice and LOUD here on Randolph. All I can say is I'm sorry for you, and so thankful it wasn't me. Martha, Martha, Martha what were you thinking?
Thanks for the updates Beccy!
Love from Texas, where it is good to be home!!
Tina
Post a Comment