Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Update.

Andrew is gone. Till mid-July.
My camera battery is recharged, so more photos coming soon.
Last night we had the sirens going off with a big storm and had a sleepover in the basement.
This morning I learned about how to get myself in to see a doctor at the base clinic pronto - new staph pustules near my wound.
A shot in the butt and new antibiotic meds and my mommy on the way, and I am feeling better.
Pray for the boys. They go from playing well to hurting each other in an instant. Never seen this type of aggressive behavior from them before (hitting, choking). And Gavin is having intentional accidents like Seth did when he was 3 and daddy was gone. Thanks for praying for us. More fun posts coming soon (we will have transportation to get out of the house w/ Pookie here!)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sorry to hear that your infection is getting worse. So glad your mom will be in town to help you for a while. Get better soon. Love ya.

Unknown said...

I have been praying for you. I wish we were closer so I could help you out with the kiddos/house! I am so glad to hear your mom will be there to help you! I pray for a quick healing for you and for the boys to behave themselves while dads' gone. I love you and miss you a ton!!

Becky :) said...

I am now up to date on your blog. I am so sorry, I didn't know this was going on. I am praying for you now. I understand the change in child behavior as it pertains to mommy being sick, but add on daddy being gone for a long time and I am clueless. I will pray that your parent's presence will ease the situation. I am so thankful they are able to be there to help. I love you friend and pray for complete healing soon.