Friday, May 28, 2010

Moments

Some of my favorite moments this week:

Seth waking up before Gavin (not early!) and us listening to him waking up singing.

Hanging out with all my guys on the deck before dinner tonight. Just all of us being together.

My amazing nurse, Kathy, being willing to come every day to take care of my wound because it needs it, even if she doesn't get paid to do it.

Finally getting outside in the fresh air, and the muggy weather passing - at least for now.

Andrew not having to leave yesterday, and us having an extra weekend together.

Cooking 3 meals today for the first time since I went to the hospital.


Some of my not favorite moments of today (and this is just a small sampling):

Finding the boys hiding in the basement storage closets eating girl scout cookies stolen from the storage freezer.

Seth throwing a ball at Gavin and him ending up with a bloody gash on his eye.

Lets just say that I was happy to put them to bed, and am glad for a fresh day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Abby said...

You just reminded me I have some frozen thin mints in my freezer! I love you.

Beccy said...

We don't have any anymore. :o) Enjoy them for me.