Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tea Party.

If I can't get out, I will have my friends come to me. Since Andrew is gone and my mommy and Amanda are here I am trying to get in as many girly things as possible - making the most of the opportunity. So we had a lovely tea party yesterday. For grown ups. Kids can play in the backyard and eat popsicles. Helen came over for the first time, and Gavin was so great with her. Even Seth took a turn pushing her in the baby swing. Her daddy is with our daddy right now.The lovely tea table set up.


It was yummy and relaxing and fun. I am so thankful to have furniture for the patio again, we love eating outside! And I don't think these chairs are going to break when Andrew and Pete sit on them. :o). The tea party was lovely and yummy. We may just have to do this again.

No comments: