Thursday, June 10, 2010

We thought we were gaining ground.

Pookie came to help. I was getting more rest. The boys were feeling more stable. And then Gavin and I caught a flu bug. Last night, laying on the bathroom floor with him, taking turns puking in the toilet, and praying for it to end and morning to come... I am so thankful Mom could take over with Gavin at 5:45 am when he was done throwing up and I could get some sleep. He rebounded pretty quickly and is being silly in bed with Seth tonight. I still have a fever and feel achy. So thankful for my Mommy being here. And dinner being delivered today (My MOPS friends have been AMAZING and supportive, and they didn't even know we had the flu today.) And my nurse Kathy being so kind, and then stopping by tonight with a bag full of goodies (and Pedialite) for us to make us feel better - just because. And a new friend from church calling to check up on us... I wish I felt better so I could enjoy all this attention more. :o) We are thankful. And learning to wait on the Lord. And reading.

1 comment:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry that you guys got sick Beccy. I'm so thankful fot the TLC of many, especially your mom. Keep resting my friend, praying for your continued healing.

Love and blessings~

Tina
(Who smiles at her new sign EVERY time she sees it!)