Friday, February 19, 2010

Thank You, Holly!

So my friend Holly has this Walmart curse. She has a bad experience every time she goes. I have never had a problem at Walmart, and am very glad because it is the closest place to home and one of the least expensive options for groceries around here. Holly gave me a great purse for my birthday from the Water for Christmas etsy site.

Promotion for Water for Christmas: Cut and past the link to visit the site - I still have 2 jewelry sets for sale on there, and they are way cuter than the photo. If you want you can buy them and have them mailed to me cause I don't have any of my own jewelry. :o)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Water4Christmas

Anyhow, I have discovered that Holly has passed along her Walmart curse so I don't forget her after she moves. Yup. My purse. Every time I go in or out at Walmart it sets off the alarm from the magnets that hold the bag closed. Yup. Thanks! :o)! I won't ever forget you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Remind me not to visit Wal-Mart with you, I feel so guilty when those things go off!

Teresa Rietjens said...

I got rid of my WalMart curse when I went to a different WalMart. This was in TX and I invariably ended up behind the person who only had so much cash and much more in the cart than they could afford. Always a half hour plus wait while they figured out what to buy and not buy.