Friday, February 5, 2010
LOOT!
So can I say that I LOVE my MOPS group. I always laugh and have fun. The ladies are awesome and I love getting to know them. They have childcare available so I can go whether Andrew is available to watch the boys or not. The speakers have been interesting and challenging. The crafts and activities have been fantastic. And there are presents. I leave with something everytime. So this is what I came home with tonight - great parenting resources and tools from the speaker, a new cute orange Bible in a version I don't already have (for being a February birthday), a heart shaped dish full of chocolate covered strawberries - our "craft" for the night, and a rose from the centerpieces since it is Valentines. And they are having a Valentine party for the kids next week where we get to make Valentines for senior citizens in our area. And they open up the church gym several times a month for kids to ride their bikes in during the cold cold winter. Tonight I feel rich in every way. Blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment