Thursday, February 25, 2010

Skating with Nana and Guido.

Nana and Guido got to visit for a few days after a being at a conference in our region, so we took them skating at the rink that Daddy plays hockey at. They brought Gavin his birthday gift - a new hockey helmet!!! He is soooo happy to have a hockey helmet. When he is playing around the house (and he plays hockey with anything he finds - a pencil and a cough drop for example) he will run over to me and make sure I know he is wearing his imaginary helmet. Isn't he adorable? I am enjoying the last of those adorable little baby cheeks as they melt away into "big boy" cheeks. Seth wants to skate by himself. Slowly. He is serious about his skating. And can't wait to go again. Now if we can just wean him off the cart and get him to trust himself a little bit more. :o)!
Me and my lover. He is amazing. He has put up with a lot from me in the last week. (Refer to Sugar post.) I love him so much and am thankful for him sharing his life with me.
Gavin and Nana.
Guido and Seth.
The whole clan. (This is the first time Nana has gotten on skates in years - she must love us an awful lot!!!! Thank you, Nana!) We had a great time with them here.
We also visited the Amazing Pizza Machine in honor of Gavin being a big boy and going potty all the time. We had a great time running around doing lots of rides and games. (I think Andrew is going to take just me sometime because I turn into a little kid in that place!) We hope they come back to visit us again, soon.



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I put them all together and made them the background on my computer. Looks like everyone had a great time skating together. I am hoping to get my blog updated on Monday (it's a holiday here so I have some much needed time off).