Friday, October 23, 2009
The Boys' Room.
After a year and a half, I am finally getting around to painting the boys' bedroom. I promised them airplanes, but I have been planning this for a long time. This is the corner you see coming up the stairs. It is the beginning of their playhouse. I still have to brick the fireplace and paint the scene in the window. Then there will be bright green rolling hills circling the room, trees (one of which at least will go up onto the ceiling and have the hammock chair hanging from it), a train, a lake with a boat in it, and of course some airplanes flying around. I am thinking about putting in the Red Baron's plane because it is pretty cool looking. I have some really cool accessories that I have collected to add as well. Stay posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are just too fun! I know the boys will have hours of fun playing in there...I would too as a matter of fact!!
That's AWESOME!! You are so crazy creative, and your boys are getting a HUGE blessing in having you as their mommy. What great memories you are making for them! (Their cousins don't mind, either...)
when you said you were painting the boys' room, I had no idea it would be so elaborate. it is looking really good. keep up the great work. i am looking forward to seeing the finished project.
Post a Comment