

We need leaves on our tree, a sky, a lake, install the house - THANK YOU, DADDY!, and then for all the fun details. Today I painted a tree and climbed up into the attic to help locate the stud for hanging the hammock chair (so I knew where to paint my branch). I found out that there is a thin piece of siding with sunlight shining through on the front of the house - not even a wall. No wonder the front rooms are always so cold! We may be having someone come out and see how we can make our old home more energy efficient. Tonight we went to see the talent show at CSI - fun! The kids did a great job of performing for everyone. We got to eat dinner with them and share some yummy treats, including hot cider. Yum. We saved our activities and will be painting pumkins on Wednesday night. Tomorrow I will be going to Bible study with whatever kids are interested. Tomorrow evening we may start working on the boys' room again, since we are busy next weekend and I would like to get it done before the end of the month. It is a lot more fun already, even if it isn't finished yet!
4 comments:
It's beautiful, Beccy! I can't wait to see it in person.
LOVE it, Beccy!
Looks Awesome Bec! Very creative and playful! ~Missy
Wow!! What a great idea. It looks wonderful. Can't wait to play with the kids in their new room. Love ya. Sandi
Post a Comment