Saturday, October 10, 2009
SNOW DAY!
Today we had 3-4 inches of snow. Right on top of my flowers, the green grass, the green leaves on the trees. I had a clothes swap to go to. I was praying for a new winter coat for Seth because he has grown so much. And out of the 4 items in his size was a winter coat - Columbia none the less. So thankful for God's provision. Got home to find Seth waiting for me in the yard with a 9" snowball - I so did not get out of the car! We had a nice family lunch out and picked up the new member of our family - you will have to wait to find out till tomorrow when I post pictures. :o)! We got started on the boys bedroom finally. Beds bunked, check. New light fixture that doesn't short out all the time, check. Wallpaper strip down, painted, etc. - not yet, but an awesome plan is in the works. Stay tuned for some kid bedroom fun! Tomorrow I am doing a bible study at the crisis center for the first time. Please pray for God to be able to use me and that time in the lives of these kids. Please. Thanks everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment