Sunday, December 14, 2008
Haircut - Again.
Last time I went to get my hair cut the girl just did not listen to me about what I wanted - to really trim up the back so that I could grow it out into a bob. Instead she cut the front shorter and left the back pretty long and shaggy - I hated it, and as i grew out a little more I hated it more (and to top it off she charged me $5 more than she did the time before!) I couldn't stand my hair and was constantly wearing a hat. We had the Christmas party to go to, and I couldn't bring myself to give her another shot or try someone new, so...
Yup, cut it myself with a lot of help from Andrew holding the mirror and cutting where I couldn't get the right angle with the scissors. At the very least I didn't pay for a bad haircut, and have no one to blame but myself it I don't like it. :o)! I think Andrew was VERY nervous about this. Hee hee. Not my worst work, if I do say so myself. (I hope no one remembers my bangs that looked like my neice Leah's do right now after her sister cut them w/ safety scissors, from when I was in jr. high the first time I attempted cutting my own hair!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment