Thursday, August 9, 2012

Generosity

Last night we got to go to a summer picnic for the families of the deployed. It could not have come at a better time as I am pretty sure that I might have throttled one of the boys. We got to paddleboat and do pony rides before a big storm hit (YAY for RAIN!!!!). We ate a yummy BBQ meal, played little carnival games, and visited all the booths. They had all kinds of loot and prizes for the boys. Check it out:



There were so many people that volunteered to make this event special and so many generous people that support our families. I cannot even say how much fun this was and how needed this week. I was even need of chocolate...do you see those Thin Mints????!!!! We are so blessed and thankful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of loot!