I have discovered that I can look at stats on my blog. Since I habe been using an app on my iPad to post, I didn't really know that. I have discovered that some pictures of my boys and nephew taking a bath (nothing exposed) was swiped and posted on Google images. I have deleted the pictures and blog post, but the residual image seemed to still be out there and I don't know how to fix it. Also, I found out that some x rated website was somehow referring to my site. At one point I had set my blog to be unsearchable by engines, but at some point (I am guessing at a blogger update) that was changed and I was unaware. I am shocked and horrified about these things. Stuff like this makes me want to not use computers at all...sigh.
So...in order to protect my family and our privacy and not be connected to anything nasty anymore I am about to password protect my blog. If you are a real reader of my blog please leave me a comment on this post, message me on facebook, call me, or email me.
I hope I can figure this out, or I will not be blogging anymore. This tech stuff is so hard and frustrating for me. At least Andrew solved my phone problem and I can call people again! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment