Sunday, January 2, 2011
Again.
This week I got new staph pustules for the first time since last summer. The new doc didn't seem too concerned, but did lance and swab them, and we should know on Monday what we are dealing with. They started to hurt and get really infected over the weekend. One is inflamed and red about 2" in diameter. It felt like it did the day before I ended up the hospital, so I dug through all my old meds and have 4 doses of the antibiotic. I am stretching it out till I get ahold of the doctor in the morning, but it seems to have stopped the progression of the infection. It was not worse this morning. At church this morning I asked for prayer, and it was really great to know that others are standing with me before God. When I am weak He is strong. And here we go again. Dealing with illness during yet another deployment. I don't think we have had a single deployment without sickness. I feel really at peace, though. The only thing I am a little discouraged about is that I cannot do water aerobics till my legs heal up. If you want to know how to pray: 1 - Andrew will be at peace about leaving with me being less than 100%, 2 - my complete healing from the staph and the lung/sinus junk that I have had since about 3 weeks before Thanksgiving, and 3 - for my sleep, which tends to be erratic when Andrew is leaving/gone. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will be praying!! Love ya.
Sandi and Paul
Post a Comment