Saturday, January 22, 2011

Judgement call.

Yesterday Gavin was having a strange melt down, and had been off for a day or so. At dinner time he wouldn't eat, was throwing fits, even complained of his stomache hurting. I finally called our small group and said we might not make it. A family from our church came over and shoveled for us (SO THANKFUL!!!!) and I talked to Sarah about it - she was thinking we should still go, but I just felt like the answer was no. We stayed home and watched Funniest Videos and went to bed on time.

This morning I heard Gavin coughing at one point, but then nothing. Then woke up to Seth saying, "Mommy, Gavin threw up in his bed." So thankful that I went with staying home, and that it doesn't seem to be severe, whatever is wrong in his little body. So instead of the gym and going out today, it is a movie (currently Tom and Jerry) day. Hopefully my friend can come over and sit with the boys while I run to the grocery store for some basics.

Missing Andrew a LOT. (And how does he manage to miss every episode of the up-chucks around here? Seriously, I think he plans it that way!) :o)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I think your Dad did too!