The boys drive me nuts. Yup. I think it is because I am just clueless about boys. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
Tonight Daddy and the boys built rockets for Seth's 4-H project. Out of candy. He is really enjoying 4-H so far. :o) I have also noticed him lounging around with his legs crossed, just something new and all Seth. He is so loving and thoughtful. When Gavin gets hurt he goes running for his blankie or one of his favorite toys to comfort his brother. Seth just melts me. I am so proud of him.
We were all hanging out downstairs, and Gavin was in time out. I notice that he suddenly pulls a tissue out of his pocket to wipe his nose and then puts it away. Seriously... where did he learn that. I didn't even know he needed a tissue. He just took care of it. I asked him if he wanted a handkerchief like Papa Buzz. Yup, he does. Oh, and his Spanish name is Guido. (It was supposed to be Gavito, but he decided otherwise.) Gotta love it.
We had a great time at advent tonight. Our friends that were coming forgot, but it was fantastic anyway. We sang a BUNCH of songs. It was way more fun than when it was me making Andrew sing along with me, just the two of us. Now if only someone besides me could hold a tune... Just kidding, it sure is a joyful noise and I LOVE it.
I won't mention the Panda express noodles thrown all over the kitchen tonight by an almost 4 year old boy...
1 comment:
Dad is having me send Gavin some of his handkerchiefs. He has lots because he inherited some from Grandpa. He loved your post about Gavin.
Post a Comment