Friday, December 10, 2010

Just thinking...

... about hot chocolate and marshmallows. Love them. Gavin can't have the dairy. Just been thinking on how to overcome that and am gonna try making hot cocoa with coconut milk and cocoa powder. Found a few recipes online. May have to make some yummy peppermint marshmallows to go with.

Why is it that by the time I get my lungs settled down for the night that my mind is awake and I still can't fall asleep????????

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Megan has had me thinking about peppermint marshmallows, too. :)

I though Gavin's allergy was getting better. (I could be totally wrong and have somehow imagined this...)

To be honest, the chocolate and coconut sound fantastic. A Mounds bar in a mug. If it's good, you'll have to let me know.

Beccy said...

He is improving - he can eat baked goods that have a small amount of dairy in them without a reaction (however if we do that too much he gets cranky and says his tummy hurts). Dairy straight up isn't in the cards right now. :o)