Seth got to pick out a Christmas present from a friend last night. He picked this bow and arrow. I even made a "target" on the window for him to shoot at. He was hitting about two out of three from across the room.


After I went upstairs to get dressed I heard a bowl crash in the kitchen. I told Seth I would take care of it, but I forgot and Gavin went downstairs to get something. When I ran down, the bowl (Corelle - known for not breaking easily) was strewn in pieces all across the dining room. It had been on the kitchen table. I called Seth. "I shot it, but it went the wrong direction." Gavin got a bloody foot from a glass sliver. We had a long talk about how Seth was responsible for his brother getting hurt because he used his weapon inappropriately. I guess he is getting to be a pretty good shot already since he hit his target.
Now we are reading stories about Space exploration, Peter Pan and the Secret Garden. Later!
p.s. Hopefully I will get lots more pictures posted soon... but don't hold your breath. I don't want to be responsible for anyone passing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment