Monday, June 28, 2010
God remembers me.
The last week has been challenging. I have been discouraged and it feels like I am in a fog. I know that God is sovereign and that He knows what this is all about. But I long for my heart to be at peace and for my body to heal. Two things have happened in the last two days as a direct answer to my prayers. First, the elders at church anointed me and prayed for my healing. How that came about was a God thing, and I am thankful for the powerful and effective prayers of righteous men during this season of my life. Second, I received a package in the mail from a friend today unexpectedly. God sent me something through my beautiful friend Tina - a journal designed for spiritual refreshment. It is hard to stand before God and men, broken and not able to offer anything. Here I am, and the Good Shepherd is looking after his lost sheep. And I am thankful and at peace that He has not forgotten me. And thankful for all the love and generosity poured out in my life right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
stay strong lady. this will pass and you will be stronger in your relationship with Him when all is said and done. i love how God showed you His love and remembrance of you this past week. Reflect on that and remember His unwavering goodness!
Love you!
T~
Post a Comment