Monday, May 17, 2010
Yay!
After informing my doctor that the nurse removed 48 cm of packing from my wound yesterday, that I had attempted to go just ibuprofin and it was not very successful, and that my nurse recommended I continue with one vicadin a day, and that here is my nurse's phone number so you can call her for an update on the progress of my wound - my doctor gave me a week prescription and scheduled to see me in two weeks. She was on the phone trying to get ahold of Kathy (my amazing nurse and new friend) as I left with my appointment date for 1 June. So thankful for God's grace over me with this whole process. I am off to take a nap while the boys are playing at Dae'Vonn's house for the day. Thanks for praying for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad, Beccy!
Glad that the doctor agreed to give you some more pain pills. sorry you had to work so hard to get them. i'm praying for you.
Post a Comment