Thursday, January 14, 2010
BEST BROTHER EVER!!!!
So we sent my brother home after Christmas in our van. We had just had a bunch of work done on it before Thanksgiving when it quit running with the cold weather. Andrew replaced the battery before Christmas. BUT I just had this gut feeling that something was off with my van, nothing I could put words to, BUT... So we sent my brother home in my van and planned on traveling back to OH in the Pookiemobile (a newer minivan), just in case it did have issues that we wouldn't be broken down on the side of the road with 5 little kids in the van. So the alternator went out on it and Pete spent 4 hours replacing it tonight (did I mention he happens to be a mechanic????) Instead of doing his own stuff, he spent the whole night taking care of me and the boys while Andrew is unavailable. Thanks brother!!! I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad your brother is around to take care of you while Andrew's away.
Post a Comment