Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Don't read this if you are easily grossed out.

So we are currently having child #4 puking. Sarah has had her own issues to deal with. My boys are down, hopefully for the night with no further incidents. I am tired, feel gross, and overwhelmed by the house and laundry that needs done. (Anna destroyed a couple of rooms while we were elsewhere occupied. Gotta love a healthy one year old in the mix.) So now I am the only one who hasn't had this thing. Thankfully it seems to be short lived if Anna is any indication, and we should be done in a few days for sure. I am glad to have my sense of humor still. Here are the best Seth quotes of the day:
"Mommy, why is my puke yellow?"
"Mommy, why don't we eat puke?"
Yup. That is all I have for today. I started posting pictures that went all the way back to just before Thanksgiving, but as you may have guessed, you are gonna have to wait for the rest of them. Love from snowed in NE!

No comments: