Tuesday, May 26, 2009
A day of hard work.
Andrew got to sleep in Monday (Happy Birthday early, Love!) while the boys and I went to work outside. I only had one section of the garden done and 3 to go. The boys played in the yard and with all their water toys (I think it was in the 80's). Andrew and the guys checked out the new Star Trek movie - said it was good. Then we went to Lowes and Andrew started a long to-do list of things he wanted to do for me before leaving. Here is my new screen door so we can get a cross breeze in the house and have to use the AC less this summer:
I got a new toilet seat, a new crank on one of my windows... Thank you, Love, for repairing so many things for me! I feel like we are set for the summer. I have a robot to clean my floors, a girl from church to watch the boys on Friday nights (a HUGE answer to prayer!) so I can keep volunteering - and she will even do some cleaning for me, too, if I need it. And we have lots of people that care about us here. Well, I have spent the entire morning trying to load pictures on my blog since I got so far behind (sorry, I didn't have time to take any from my MN trip for Missy's shower - but it went GREAT, and I loved having breakfast on Saturday with my friend Erin, and on Sunday with my friend Valerie.) I need to go play with my boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment