
Notes...
After being told to pass out carrots to everyone to share based on their age I joked that I needed 37 carrots. They all giggled. Seth said, "Papa Buzz has to eat 260 carrots!"
Visited with some special friends- Ashley and Amanda.
Quilting with mom.
Gavin lost his first tooth!!!! (And the tooth fairy remembered to come.)
The trip here set a new record. 11.5 hours with only one potty/food stop. Now Gavin has to go potty at least every hour. Yesterday returning from Aunt Sarah's Gavin informed me that he was car sick. I asked him if he knew what that meant. "No". He is just sick of being in the car.
Favorite experience with the dog has by far been taking him to the river for a hike. He LOVED swimming and was fantastic at coming when he was called. We popped the leash on him when other people or dogs were going by and practiced heeling, but I loved how happy he was. Gavin was not a fan of the dog being off the leash, but I am pretty sure Marley is going to do great when we go camping.
Seth is full of great ideas and inventions. We went to breakfast this morning. I am about to take Gavin out for a mommy date, too. Then the beach will be calling me. Seth requested I would look for a shark tooth for him. I am looking forward to looking for shells as well. And the cool ocean breeze will be lovely after this summer weather we have been having. ;o)
2 comments:
Have a great trip!
Sounds wonderful. Find a sharks tooth for me too. :)
Sandi
P.S. Go Papa Buzz -
260 Carrots!!!!!!
Post a Comment