Monday, September 19, 2011

Stuff I have been making.


I haven't been finishing a lot of my bigger projects, but I have been busy creating. Here is a sampling of finished projects from the end of summer and the beginning of this fall.

My bag I made for RAGBRAI.


Pocket detail.


Pillowcase made to match my fleece sleeping bag.


Bag to house the tent portion of my cot tent.


Oodles of toy storage bags. Some with clear windows so you can see what is inside of them.









(Side note: I got a smaller chest to store all the "sports" toys in the dining room and am getting rid of the big buffet now that we have all the kitchen stuff back up in the kitchen. I love craigs list!)


Baby swaddling blankets.


Burp clothes.


(Oooops! I should have embroidered it before I sewed the halves together! Thanks to Marlene Dillavou for the fabulous burp clothes she made for me that were my inspiration!)


And last but not least of the finished projects I remembered to take a picture of... My first knitting project!


Now to finish my 4 quilts in various stages of undoneness, pajamas for the boys, winter coat for Seth, clothes for me, gifts for several friends.... OH YEAH! CHRISTMAS IS COMING, TOO!!!!

I don't see a lot of sleep in my future! :o)

3 comments:

Missy said...

Those bags are AMAZING!!! Holy cow!! You have finished a lot of stuff girl! And Seth's knitted scarf turned out quite nice. :~) Well done.

Mom said...

Too bad you didn't get a picture of my bag. It's the best one of all! Thanks.

Andrea said...

Wow Beccy! You have done a fabulous job finishing projects! I can't wait to learn to sow like you someday!