Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

My boys gave me a great Mothers Day. Yesterday Andrew took the boys on a Daddy Date to the Children's Museum while I biked and got a facial. They came home with flowers for me that they had picked out themselves. The also gave me my gift early - a bikerack for hauling the bikes on the car. Then we went to Andrew's hockey game - they are in the playoffs and his team won. This morning I got breakfast in bed! Today we had church, pizza lunch (keep this in mind for going out to eat on Mothers Day - you don't have to fight the crowds!), and this afternoon we have soccer and I have another bike ride ahead of me.

Quote of the day - last night at dinner (out of the blue, mind you) Seth asked, "Mommy, is there no farting on Mothers Day?" That would be correct, my son, and I will be reminding you of this for years to come!!!!

Happy Mothers Day! Love from NE!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Love your presents! Give the boys a hug from me.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful day, all with flowers and no farts! Sweet.