I enjoyed making the boys ties for Easter. It may become a tradition. They just glowed when they saw the fabric they picked turned into something they could wear. It made me so happy and the late night worth the effort! We enjoyed a quiet day as a family, and I attempted cooking my first lamb roast - yum. We especially enjoyed reading our new Easter book and doing our resurrection eggs. It is amazing how much they remember of the story and how it is becoming more meaningful to them as they grow. We are so thankful to have received such a Godly heritage and for the privilege of passing it on to our sons.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Easter
I enjoyed making the boys ties for Easter. It may become a tradition. They just glowed when they saw the fabric they picked turned into something they could wear. It made me so happy and the late night worth the effort! We enjoyed a quiet day as a family, and I attempted cooking my first lamb roast - yum. We especially enjoyed reading our new Easter book and doing our resurrection eggs. It is amazing how much they remember of the story and how it is becoming more meaningful to them as they grow. We are so thankful to have received such a Godly heritage and for the privilege of passing it on to our sons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the picture. Thanks for posting it. (And love all of you, too)
I love that the boys got to pick out fabric, and that you made them ties! What a great tradition to start. Cute picture of all of you! (I like the boy's haircuts and the way they match their daddy).
Love and blessings~
Tina
P.S.
I unpacked my "our nest" sign, from you, a couple of days ago at the new house . . . I'm looking for the perfect spot to hang it. I must tell you it is one of my most favorite things! Thank you again!
What a beautiful family. Love ya.
Sandi
Post a Comment