Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Little boys.
Last night Seth got sent to bed ahead of Gavin. When it was Gavin's turn to head to bed I gave him the option of sleeping in my bed (they fall asleep faster.) After a while I heard a few odd noises and went up to check. Gavin was asleep on my bed, and Seth was out of bed wanting to know why Gavin was in my room. I settled him and forgot about it till we went to bed and I turned the light on in my room. Gavin was sprawled out on my bed, with his head almost off of the bed. There was a pen sticking up out of the rumpled covers. And Gavin's face was covered in ink. I just laughed - he didn't write on anything else, just his face, and then he fell asleep. Too funny. Love being a mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish Anna would do that. She just writes on my walls!
OUR walls. In Sharpie marker. Purple Sharpie marker.
Post a Comment