Saturday, June 6, 2009
It's futile.
Two nights ago after putting the boys to bed I glanced out the window to see one of the baby bunnies running out of my garden. I ran it off and decided to use the dog hair my neighbor Molly brought me from the groomers. I made rings of dog hair around my green peppers and roses (the plants the bunnies seem to be most fond of. Yesterday morning I woke up and peeked outside to see how my new line of defence was faring. To my surprise I saw an entire flock of birds in my garden stealing the dog hair to line their nests!!! Great. Now I have to come up with plan P since A-O didn't seem to work! Hopefully I can at least get the lettuce and carrots and other plants big and healthy enough that a little nibble here and there won't hurt them. :o)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry Beccy but it is funny!
:} Love ya, Sandi
Post a Comment