Good News: The first flowers of the year - crocus' blooming in my garden! Yay! Bulbs are popping up everywhere. Last count it was more than 80 and more everyday. Very exciting.
Bad News: The bunnies (I think) have been nibbling on my tulips. They even ate some of them to the ground while we were at church on Sunday. So I fenced them in and sprayed liquid fence on them quite librally. And I am STILL finding some of them nibbled on!!!! AUGGGGG!!!!! If I were the cussing kind I would have some choice words for yall about now. I sprayed the liquid fence AGAIN. My garden and I are going to have to be very creative to get around those sneaky bunnies!
1 comment:
Don't know if it's still available, but to discourage nibbling bunnies we used 'blood meal'. Have even forgotten how we used it -- we had bunnies to on Maple Grove.
grandma
Post a Comment