Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Weekend

We spent most of the weekend pulling rocks out of the garden to find hardpacked clay underneath. We made a small dent in the project and Andrew cut down the overgrown bushes in front of the house. Today (Monday) I was going to get a lot more done so I can get my bulbs in, except it POURED. Good thing, too. I got to see how bad the drainage was in one of the places I was going to plant my bulbs, and that would have ruined them. We went to the Nature Center for their preschool activities with Daddy today since he had off of work, and had a pretty relaxing day. And we have a mountain of small rocks on our front porch taunting us with yet another unfinished project. :o)! Oh well, we are still going on with life anyway. Someday we will get something done.

No comments: