Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Paint, Animals, Airplanes

Our kitchen is yellow - including ceiling. Thanks, Andrew for all the hard work and for keeping me from electricuting myself.
We took a break from painting today to visit the zoo. It was fun, and we saw some new things.
It is Air Force week, so they had an F-16 there, the AF Honor Guard Drill team, and we got to see a fighter jet Imax movie - Seth loved it, Gavin slept through most of it.

More work to follow. Paint all the main floor and bedrooms... Floors over the weekend. All our stuff delivered next Tuesday!!!!!!!
(Deadlines seem to help me a lot. I am going to go paint now.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your adventures remind me of our Air Force days. Some of it I remember with nostalgia, some of it I like to forget, but it was a great life, we still get the urge to move about every 3 years or so!

We love and miss you!

sara said...

beccy.....send me your email and i'll send you a invite to my blog! my email is: sarawcapps@cox.net