Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Travel Approval!!!!!


We have been officially invited to travel to China to get our son. Now they will assign us appointment dates and then we will book our tickets. Time to buy a car seat and plan a big freezer meal making day!!!!!! We are coming as soon as we are able, baby boy!

And can I just say that this seems very surreal at times. Some days I can't handle the two boys I have now and think we are crazy. Then I remember who calls us and has grown us and our hearts every step of the way so far...


2 comments:

Missy said...

YES!!!!!!!!!! That is SOOOO exciting!!! I'm so so happy for you! I can't believe it's really happening!Not much longer Beccy!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Woot! Woot! Simon is coming HOME!

Beccy, it will continue to feel crazy at times, just don't stop remembering the One who called you, the One who made the way, and the One who will continue to sustain you every step of this journey!

He is faithful!

Ohhhhh so excited for you! Praying for your sweet boy's heart--may the Lord prepare him for all that is to come!

You are so close! Dates yet?

Love and blessings,

Tina