Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Important Announcement....

First came Spanky. Then came Zippy. (We named our unborn kiddos so we could talk about them before we knew who they were.)

We are pleased to announce that : We are anticipating with great excitement the arrival of our little PUMPKIN! We have officially started the process of International Adoption and our newest child will be Chinese. On my side this will be the third grandchild to be born in China! We are hoping Aunt Rachel will be able to travel with us and introduce us to the country she loves. Please pray for us as we go through this process. We have chosen to do a special needs adoption. After Gavin was born and had so many health issues, it breaks my heart that any child would have to be hospitalized or sick and not have a Mommy to love them and hold them through it. It will be a privilege and honor to do the same for another little one whose Mama couldn't. The boys are excited to have a new playmate, and have had a longstanding debate about if we should adopt a boy or a girl. Andrew and I are just nervous and excited. I feel like I did looking at that first pregnancy test knowing I have no idea what I am doing. I am so thankful for Andrew's calm steady partnership in this adventure. He is so great to do parenting with. And we sure mss him at the moment. :o)

Thanks for celebrating with us and for all the encouragement and support that we have already recieved!



2 comments:

Brittany H said...

So excited for you guys!! I cannot wait to meet your new addition!

Taylor and Frankie Rodriguez said...

Oh my goodness! Getting back to my blog and found my link to yours. This is soooo incredibly exciting! Glad to have journeyed back to your page!
Taylor