Thursday, April 7, 2011
Hives and Answers
Yesterday afternoon I had a follow up appointment with the ENT specialist. They did allergy testing on me. 25 shots to a 2 inch square of my arm. Then a steroid shot to my butt. I reacted strongly to almost every single thing - dust, trees, mold, weeds... I ended up with hives all over my upper body till about 9:30 at night. There is a really good chance that all my sinus issues will be resolved as we treat the allergy issues. I start with getting shots every Monday morning, and figuring out how to fix any mold problems that may exist in our home. I am so thankful to start getting real answers. Today I have a second appointment with lung doctors to find out more about my asthma problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
at last you are starting to get some answers. I hope the shots work to control your allergies and you start feeling better soon. thanks for the update.
Post a Comment