Monday, September 28, 2009
Lindy Visit
Abby and I drove down to meet Lindy's beautiful baby girl. We were so proud of ourselves. 5 carseats and kiddos in one van. All pottied, loaded up w/ snacks and diapers/pull-ups if necessary, and on time. Halfway to the Springs: "Uh, Abby...that is snow!" Yup, snow - sticking to the grass and signs and cars. And we have some kids in short sleeves and no jackets! HA! So much for having it all together. We stopped at Kohls and got the kiddos something a little warmer to wear. We got there and Lindy suggested the Focus visitor center to hang out with all our kiddos since they have such a small place. It was great since the weather was blah for babies to be outside. Here is my beautiful sister and her fabulous mode of transportation with three small kiddos! She works HARD and I am so proud of her - I know I wouldn't make it with twins (thus God hasn't given me any!)
My little gentleman holding the door for everyone!
My little bug - crawling through a tunnel. He is just so stinkin' cute these days - I just want to eat him up!
Lindy - she is a beautiful mom. I found that we didn't get any heart to heart time w/ all the little ones scrambling all over, but it was great to meet Lorien and hold her and pray for her and love on her! She is beautiful, peaceful, and even sleeping would only close one eye at a time so she didn't miss a thing - so cute!!!
Precious -only cousins, not brothers. Gavin was doing his own thing this day.
Our attempt at a group shot. Yup, there were more than 3 kids...
...Gavin wouldn't scoot over to be part of the gang...
...and Audrey made her getaway!
We were sad we didn't make it down to the Springs later in the week to see the Betz family, but I had to come back early because Gavin's dr.'s office hadn't called confirming his MRI (so I spent a lot of time on the phone today to discover that nothing was done to get the final insurance approval and had to cancel it - yay, more time w/ Rachel and family tomorrow!) The weather in CO was cold and rainy for almost the whole week, but it was really great to spend time with people we love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment